WHAT CAN PILATES DO FOR ME?
So far I've had some private sessions, I've attended Mat Fundamentals, Barre, and Equipment Fundamentals. - I have loved every session, it's actually taken me by surprise how much I've enjoyed it! I already feel more aware of how I move and how my body works and I feel better for it.
- With our focus on rehabilitation, we work closely alongside osteopaths, physiotherapists, doctors and consultants to bring you back to quality, functional, pain-free movement.
- We use Pilates alongside the latest movement therapies and chronic-pain science to work with you and give you the strategies to recover from injury or surgery, prevent injuries, to move better and to feel better.
- We help you realise the potential of your body and move out of pain.
i have an injury?
- If you have been referred to us, or you are currently in pain, then you must attend a private session with us first. We will assess your posture, your movement, and any specific factors surrounding your injury or condition so we can provide you with a plan for your rehabilitation. Your plan can take the form of group classes, more private sessions or a mix of both.
how do your classes work?
- At Soul Pilates, you are free to switch between different classes week-to-week to suit your availability.
- Beginner are always welcome. It doesn't matter if you're a total beginner, a Pilates pro, looking for rehabilitation or simply wanting to improve your sense of well-being: we offer a range of packages and classes to fit your needs.
- Our lunchtime classes run for 45 minutes to make it easy to fit Pilates into your lunch break and go into your afternoon feeling revitalised.
- Our evening classes are 55/60 minutes long and start at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm.
- We're a Premium MoveGB partner so we welcome all MoveGB members to our classes.
Group Equipment Classes:
- Our Equipment Classes are small, specialised classes on the Pilates machines (reformer, trapeze table, ladder barrel, combination chair and spine corrector).
- To join an Equipment Class you need either to have previous experience across all the equipment (not just reformers), have attended a 1-to-1 private session (you could take advantage of our 1 x 1-to-1 and 4 x classes for £99) or completed one of our 6-week beginner courses. Full details on these can be found here.
- If you would like some help in choosing the best option for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Mat & Barre Classes:
- Our small, specialised Mat Classes focus on functional, rehabilitative movement to enhance your body and mind, easing the body from any discomfort.
- Mat classes are open to complete Pilates beginners (at Fundamentals level).
- These small classes are run by highly-experienced teachers who bring a passion for movement.
- We run a variety of Mat classes: Pilates Matwork, Pilates with Props, Soul Ballet Barre and Pre-Natal.